We are looking for a Data Analyst (f/m/d) who is excited to join us in building the first global supplier search. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that. Your role will focus on establishing solid insights from our data and help improve data quality. You’ll be working in close collaboration with the founders as well as the Business, Data and Data Ops team.
We mainly work with Python, PostgreSQL, dbt, Airflow, K8s, and Terraform. We are open to using other technologies.
What we offer
- Working in a fast-paced environment with challenging tasks (zero-boredom-guarantee)
- High ownership and the freedom of managing your own projects
- Direct collaboration with the founders – true flat hierarchy
- Rapid professional development & leadership opportunities with a steep learning curve
- Awesome team events and an inclusive company culture with a diverse team
- Collaborate across functions in order to build useful analytics and data insights
- Democratize data and create power users within the organization
- Continuously improve and add new features to the outlier analytics engine
- Create actionable insights for the Data Ops team to improve data quality
- Collaborate in building internal tooling to bridge the gaps in the data
- Establish regular reporting and analysis with founders and C Level executives
- Work with our engineers to deliver maintainable and scalable programming code and technical solutions
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience in python and SQL, know-how of dbt is a strong plus
- Good experience with visualization tools, Tableau, Looker, QlikSense, Grafana, or similar
- Familiarity with Git & Jira as well as agile software development processes
- Nice to have: Familiarity with production-grade build configurations and CI/CD processes
What we value
- Honest, fast, and open collaboration as well as strong communication skills (English)
- Resourceful self-starters who hold themselves to high standards, have attention to detail, are intrinsically motivated & eager to learn on a daily basis
- Proactive hands-on working style with a passion for customer-facing tasks
- Team members who are excited about our mission & tech
- Shared success through stock options and competitive salaries
If you’re a great Data Analyst who likes the startup spirit, we’d love to talk to you!
Alpas is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We view diversity as a moral imperative and competitive advantage. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.